You can download historical data for stocks or hubs with a Premium subscription on web by following these steps:
- Click into the stock that you want to download.
- Click 'Export price data' in the bottom left corner of the Stock chart
- Select the date range you'd like to export and click the 'Export' button. A CSV file will download onto your computer with open price, close price, high price, and low price data for the selected time frame.
- Click into the hub that you want to download.
- Click ‘Export table’ on the top right of the Companies table.
- Select the columns that you’d like to export. A CSV file will download onto your computer with the selected data.